Read and Discuss:
- “How Tweet It Is!: Library Acquires Entire Twitter Archive,” Library of Congress Blog, April 14, 2010
- Andrew McGill, “Can Twitter Fit in the Library of Congress?” The Atlantic August 4, 2016
- Update on Library of Congress Twitter archive
- Christopher Beam, “#Posterity: How future historians will use the Twitter archives,” Slate, April 20, 2010
- Marshall Kirkpatrick, “What a Tweet Can Tell You,” ReadWrite, November 16, 2011
- Jennifer Polean, To Instagram or not to Instragram
- What is Pinterest and why should museums care?
- Top ten museums on Pinterest
- On Twitter, Students Bring WWI Back to Life
Meeting Tweeting, AHA Blog
Twitter Accounts for History Buffs
Blog post: Compare your digital persona to that of the bloggers and twitterstorians you have been following since the beginning of the semester. How do you present yourself online? How would you attract attention to your digital products? How can you harness the power of Web 2.0 to engage with and use your audience?