- Diane Hillmann, Using Dublin Core.
- Omeka Users’ Manual, Working with Dublin Core
- Susan Cairns, “Tag! You’re It! What Value do Folksonomies Bring to the Online Museum Collection?,” Museums and the Web Conference (2011).
- Nina Simon, Tagging in Museums
- Clay Shirky, “Ontology is Overrated: Categories, Links and Tags,” Clay Shirky’s Writings on the Internet (2005).
- Peter Merholz, “Clay Shirky is Overrated,” Peterme (2005)
Want more about metadata? Here is a link to other metadata tools.
No blog post this week. Project proposals due on Blackboard February 27.